Sunday 24 November 2013

internship at radicare hrpzII

assalamualaikum...

welcome back... as time flies, i'm already become a  final year student . My life getting more busier with all the assignments, test and also final year project. For the final year project i got the image processing using matlab. for me this fyp is so tough but i will try my best for this task. Actually, in this entry i wanna share my sweet moments (pic only actually.. haha, i'm so lazy in writing)  during my internship at Radicare Hospital Raja Perempuan Zainab II (HRPZII).

Some said experience make us become more matured. Same goes to me, i got many experience which is very precious moment for me. i start my internship since jun almost 3 months. But i'm not alone because my classmate sal and zu also do a internship here. For your information, in radicare basically they have many department which are for example electrical, civil, mechanical, biomedical and also lynen. As for me i do my practical at department biomedical. The staffs here are so nice. They  are willing to share their experience with us. i learn a lot during my internship and during my practical we do more on maintenance on hospital equipments. 

Actually i have many things to share my experience during my internship but i already forgot.. haha
let share d pic..                   This is the pic during my last day internship here                                         
                                                   8 out of 11..
                                     us with the satffs.. en. azmi, en. saidi, en. hafiza and en. kamal..
                                             Durians..
                                                  ice cream... yummy
                                                        me, sal n zu #classmates























Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. salam sister, i am ili afiqa. i am looking for internship place and kind of interested to Radicare. Can you share contact number or any way to contact this place? thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai..boleh saya tahu email untuk radicare..sbb sy tgh cari placement untuk intern...sbb,saya hanya jumpa email untuk enquiry sahaja di laman web radicare

    ReplyDelete